Where is my inspiration?

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Is it sitting on the beach in meditation?  Is it in witnessing the creativity of others?  Is it through laughing and being light-hearted?  Where is this so called inspiration that I so desperately seek as I step into the unknown world of unemployment with all the time in the world on my hands?  Well, not all the time in the world.  Financial responsibility will be knocking on my door one day in the not so distant future and all I can do is remind myself to stay in the present moment and enjoy what I've chosen.  Uninspired by my job as a pharmaceutical sales manager, I made the courageous decision to take some well-deserved time out of the rat race and embark upon a journey of self-discovery.  For the first time in my life, I'm going to rely completely on self-referral to guide me towards authentic self-expression and creativity.  What are my true passions?  What are some of my hidden gifts and talents?  Can I let myself experience joy?  What is my truth and how do I demonstrate it to the world?  These questions and more I plan to answer as I spend the next 6 months reflecting back my experiences and understandings of self through this blogspot.  My intention is to create a fun, exciting adventure where I'm pushing myself to the edge and discovering higher levels of joy, creativity, and authentic self-expression along the way.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's amazing that you've found the courage and trust to step into the un-known territory. Just want to acknowledge you for that and what an inspiration for all of us, certainly for me!! Light ahead on your journey, N.

Post a Comment