The End

Friday, June 8, 2012

Well, it looks like the end of a beautiful, life-changing journey of two years at University of Santa Monica's Worldwide Center for Spiritual Psychology.  I started this blog as part of a co-creation project for school in January and tomorrow I present to the class a video of my experience learning how to achieve a higher level of inner and outer mastery in golf.  When I first started to write here I was uncomfortable and feeling insecure about my ability to write or to write anything interesting.  I used to try to think of what my specific message should be and if the writing was good enough.  (And by the way, I spent a lot of time wondering if I was good enough at anything.)  Now I just sit down and start typing whatever comes to mind.  It feels good not to care about what others think of me and to just be me.  Today I want to share that everything I set out to accomplish in January has come to fruition.  I quit my job to expand into this exploration of self and focus on my personal growth and healing.  It was challenging facing all my demons in the past few months, but I walked through the fear and have come out the other side more authentic, more confident, more joyous, and above all more loving.  There were some times of doubt, insecurity, and fear that I had made a poor choice in quitting my job but looking back now, I see that it was absolutely the best choice for me without a doubt.  In fact, I've reaffirmed my commitment to self and have decided to give myself to the end of the year to be on sabbatical.  Without all the school work, I'm going to start enjoying life to the fullest.  I'm going to start living!  Have I mentioned all the amazing new friends I have from school?  I know I've created lifelong friendships that are heart-centered and authentic.  These friendships are precious to me now and forever.  I couldn't have achieved what I have this year without the support and loving space to work my process.  As my last weekend of school is here and I think about exactly where I'm at in this moment in time, I see endless possibilities for me to create whatever is my heart's desire both externally and internally.  I may start a company next year. I may travel to distant lands.  I'm a blank slate and can manifest new personal qualities like confidence, calmness, and lightheartedness.  I'm not saying never to anything and I'm not limiting my dreams.  I'm ecstatic about my future and I'm loving even more the present.  Now that's something to dance in the streets about!!  

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL Michelle...Light ahead to the endless possibilities.
Much love,
Christine

Post a Comment