Satisfaction is Finishing What I Start

Thursday, June 7, 2012

I am happy to report that this coming weekend is the last weekend of school for me to complete 2 full years of spiritual psychology courses leading up to a 6 day practicum in August and finally graduating with a Masters in Spiritual Psychology.  I can't believe it's all coming to an end.  I have showed up every month for a full weekend Friday night through Sunday night for two years in addition to completing extensive amounts of homework, mostly papers.  I still have a 50 page paper to do over the summer before I'm complete with the homework, but everything is finished that's due this month and there was a lot of writing to be completed.  But it's not just writing, I am pouring myself into this work.  When I entered school two years ago, I committed myself fully to my personal growth and healing and have shown up nothing short of 100% effort.  And the results have been nothing short of phenomenal.  Every minute in class and every second at the computer was worth the transformation that occurred within me.  My life will never be the same and it's because I committed to me.  This whole process has reinforced to me that finishing what I start and accomplishing goals I set for myself is a tremendous positive feedback loop.  It feels incredible to be complete.  Every time I do something like this where I set out on a journey with specific intentions and I get to the end, I feel like I can accomplish anything I set my mind to...and my heart.  What's been so beautiful about this specific journey is that now everything I set out to do will be founded in a heart-centered place that is aligned with a higher purpose.  I know I can make all my dreams come true and life has been waiting patiently for me all this time!

0 comments:

Post a Comment