| 1st Tee at Riviera Golf Club |
I never seem to get tired of the majestic beauty of a golf course. I'm always so grateful to have the opportunity to be spending time outside in nature enjoying time with friends and family. Playing golf is a great way to get a good 5-6 hours of time together! And most of that time is spent supporting each other by cheering and complimenting one another's good shots. It's also a great way to see how someone relates to themselves when they aren't playing well or hit a bad shot...and we all hit bad shots! At the end of the day and with all the ups and downs of the game, I always feel like I've taken a journey like no other. Not one day of golf is like another. Each unique day is depicted by moods, weather, physical constitution, and energy of myself and others. I love golf for the adventure that it is every time I play!

0 comments:
Post a Comment