The Art of Giving, The Art of Living

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

This week I've been experiencing huge amounts of joy with the simple act of giving, and there's so much to give!  I've arrived at the conclusion that my happiness is directly proportional to how much I give to others.  And I'm not talking about presents or money or material items, although these items are great to give also with the right intent behind it.  I'm talking about giving of myself, openly and truthfully.  And the truth of myself is that at the very core of me is loving and compassion.  So how much loving and compassion can I give to another in any given moment?  Well, I've determined that this is directly proportional to how much loving and compassion I can give to myself in any given moment.  And since I've been working on this aspect of my life for months now, I've seen a dramatic and wonderful shift in how I relate to myself with these qualities.  Real change can occur with determination, focus, and commitment.  I see now the infinite river of loving that is available to me and I intend on drawing on it to galvanize my life towards meaning and purpose.  And to come full circle, this purpose I am speaking of is making others happy by giving to them my unconditional love, attention, and admiration of their unique and glorious version of the One. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment